Our Services >> Immigration Law
Contact Us
 Online Form
Immigration Law
Case Introduction
Case No. IC-080
N-565 Replacement of Naturalization/ Citizenship Document
Brief Introduction

If you are a naturalized citizen or if you have been issued a certificate of citizenship and your naturalization certificate or certificate of citizenship has been lost, stolen, mutilated, or destroyed, you can apply for a replacement certificate by filing an Application for Replacement of Naturalization Citizenship Document, Form N-565, with USCIS. USCIS advises naturalized citizens to also obtain a United States passport as evidence of their U.S. citizenship.

Things to Know

1. Your Naturalization Certificate or Certificate of Citizenship has been lost, stolen, mutilated, or destroyed, or;
2. There was an error when it was issued, or;
3. When your name has legally changed after your certificate was issued, such as through a marriage, divorce or court order, it is your choice whether to apply for an updated certificate, but it is not required. USCIS will not otherwise update a certificate that was correct when issued.

Filing Fee


Ask for Attorney Service
Service Details

1. Provide N-565 Replacement of Naturalization/Citizenship Document questionnaire
2. Provide document checklist
3. Review the personal qualifications
4. Confirm that the N-565 application is appropriate
5. Prepare N-565 form and guide client to prepare supporting documents
6. Compose application letter/cover letter of the case
7. Submit N-565 application with USCIS and keep the file
8. Keep client informed of the case status
9. Assist client in response to Request for Evidence, if any

Service Fee

This service fee is the basic reference price, which may be adjusted case by case.

Payment Methods
  • Wire Transfer
  • Check
  • Credit Card
Free Consultation

Free Consultation will provide the clients with answers to general questions, for example, what is the priority date of EB-3 Free Consultation should NEITHER be regarded as legal advice nor analysis on certain cases NOR confirmation of attorney-client relationship. If you need legal advice or analysis on your case, please choose the Attorney Consultation service.

Attorney Consultation

$300 per hour(charging by hours includes time consumed by reviewing relevant documents, starting charge from an hour).