Our Services >> Immigration Law
Contact Us
 Online Form
Immigration Law
Case Introduction
Case No. IO-040
AR-11 Change Address
Brief Introduction

All non-U.S. citizens (aliens) (with some exceptions) in the United States must keep the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) informed of their changes of address by summiting the Form AR-11 within ten days of the completion of the move for legal purposes.

Things to Know

All non-U.S. citizens (except non-immigrants currently in A or G status; certain non-immigrants who do not possess a visa and whose current stay in the U.S. has not exceeded or will not exceed 29 days).

Filing Fee


Ask for Attorney Service
Service Details

1. Provide Address change questionnaires
2. Full Review of your personal circumstances
3. Confirmation that you need to submit a change of address
4. Provide user name and password of Customer Service System
5. Fill out Form AR-11
6. File with the USCIS
7. Store all documents electronically for backup purposes

Service Fee

This service fee is the basic reference price, which may be adjusted case by case.

Payment Methods
  • Wire Transfer
  • Check
  • Credit Card
Free Consultation

Free Consultation will provide the clients with answers to general questions, for example, what is the priority date of EB-3 Free Consultation should NEITHER be regarded as legal advice nor analysis on certain cases NOR confirmation of attorney-client relationship. If you need legal advice or analysis on your case, please choose the Attorney Consultation service.

Attorney Consultation

$300 per hour(charging by hours includes time consumed by reviewing relevant documents, starting charge from an hour).